Sunday, February 28, 2010

(wrote this a long time ago )Spencer, Tyler, Basketball, My room, English, girls night then Spencer again

It was so cool! I talked to Spencer on the phone. The thing is, I was supposed to call him on the 26'th. So, ..btw, our chorus competition was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Ok...., so I was supposed to call him that night. So, my mom and dad went on a date, and after the kids went to bed, I tried calling Spencer. But, no one would answer. So, I left a message, explaining that i'll try calling later. But, no one answered even later.

So, since no one answered, I tried calling Tyler Baumunk. And guess what?! SOMEONE ANSWERED! I think it was his dad. I asked for Tyler, he ask who I was, I told him I'm Sierra, one of his friends, then he gives the phone to Tyler. He says hello. I reply, before I tell you who this is, do you have time to talk? He explained he had a little time to talk, but he was gonna go eat in a little bit. I told him who I was, and we were able to talk for a little bit. I forgot that he was a whole year younger than me! But, he has an early birthday, so he's in 10'th grade. Lol. He has his permit too. He's 15. We talked for a bit, but then he had to go! I was so excited that we were able to talk. Lol, but oh my gosh, he has a really deep voice! haha! Anyways, after he left, we txted each other for a bit, but then he had to go, for he was hanging with his friends for a sleepover. lol. I didn't know teenage guys still had sleepovers! haha..well, now I do! :D But it was lots of fun!

Alright, now, there's yesterday....Saturday. It was quite an interesting day! lol! Alrighty, Saturday morning, I had my basketball game. It was at 9:00a.m. We lost 26 to 12. lol, but it was still fun! It ended at 10:00

After the basketball game, we went to Lowes, and got some lights for my stage room! I'm so excited! I can't wait until it's all done! haha! Oh, but the funny part is, I remembered that I was supposed to be back at my house by 11, for my friends and I were getting together at my house for an English Project. I checked the time at Lowes, and it was 5 till. I was freakin out!

I got back to my house, and my friend Jamie was there waiting for us. haha, she said she'd been waiting 20 minuets! I felt so bad, but I did all I could to get back! I wasn't the one driving! haha! But we all finally got together and did our project. It started at 11:15 and ended at 3:30. It was lots of fun! Here are some pictures of the event:



After this project, I had a girls night (mom, Julianna and me) since the boys (dad, Trevor, Maxim and Nicholas) went to the Monster Truck Jam. So, us girls went to the store, got some ice-cream and taco bell, and blockbuster, then came back home. We watched 2 movies. One was SO dumb, the other was AMAZING!

No comments: