Sunday, July 17, 2011

my testimony July 2011

I just wanna bear my testimony that the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is the true and almighty church that is led by God himself. My bosom is filled everytime I walk into church, everytime I hear the churche's history, and everytime I read the scriptures. Words cannot describe how powerful and spectacular my heart, mind and sould feels, and how much I love my Savior, my Heavenly Father, and mother. Since I was little, I've been taught the gospel, and little by little, I became stronger and stronger, and my testimony has become ubreakable. Many ups and downs have come throughout my life. Many people have sorely hurt me...and I have made personal mistakes of mine own. But even in my roughest times, when I am not sure of ANYTHING, I can always be sure of the gospel. This living breathing testifying reality of the pure love of Christ, which has restored his gospel on this earth again, through the phenominal Joseph Smith and support of his lovely wife emma, and his family. Prayer, scriptures, and personal revelation has had a huge impact on my life. I promise that God is always there to help, for he loves all, and knows us all personally. I want to share the light of Christ in which I feel deep inside my bosom...I want everyone to feel charity. I will willlingly serve the Lord anytime and anyways he desires. I know my trials will pass. Sure, more may come, but I'll become stronger because of them! God's plan is perfect, and I'm ready to follow through on what he asks of me. I love him with all my heart...and wouldn't deny him for anything in the world. I'm SO grateful for this gospel. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.