This is probably what I get after watching so many romantic chick flicks thanks to Netflix. I'm laying here on my brown lazy couch with my dad's 'win a prize' lap top; listening to romantic, love songs while dreaming about how I'll meet the man of my dreams. I shouldn't be thinking about how my love life will come to be, as the dream of serving a full time mission in Sao Paulo is about to take place in less than three weeks. So many things I see through these eyes of mine. Kisses given and recieved through parents, friends who are getting married, and through romantic comedies. 19 to be 20. Young adulthood...what is the definition? Don't get me wrong, I'm more than willing to go on this mission....sometimes I just wish I could see further ahead to see who my prince charming is. Sometimes I think how I just want to be held by the arms of a strong yet gentle man; or feel the gentle touch of his lips against mine with the sweet taste and aroma of love. Will we always get along? Probably only in my dreams...but a girl can dream, can't she? Will I even like the married life? Will I appreciate what he does for me and vise versa? Will it be anything near a fairytale? Will it be anything like my parent's marriage, or complete opposite? Will he be my favorite song? Will he be my happiness? What will he look like? Tall dark and handsome? ha....only in the movies I assume. Will he be black, brunette, blonde, or a carrot head? Will he have freckles? Dimples? Blue, green, hazel eyes? Will he hold the doors open for me no matter where we attend? Will he reach for my hand when I feel lonely? Will he wrap his arms around me when tears are flowing down my flushed cheeks? Who is this mystery man I am led to believe will be my world? How will my parent's feel about him? Will he be my little rebel? Or a suck up to everyone around him? Or will he be the true prince charming everyone knows I deserve? Only one knows...and I know I must put my faith and trust in him. Too bad there aren't any previews. ;)
So I super can't wait for my mission! If any of you want to see what's going on in my mission life, just visit my other blog staying updated through my mom through my letters to her: sierrasbrazilianmissionadventure.blogspot.com. Wish me luck! Less than three weeks,,,,I'LL BE ON MY WAY TO BRAZIL!!!! SUPER PHSYCHED! Please pray that I'll get my visa in time! Otherwise I'll be going to the MTC in Provo Utah instead to the CTM in Sao Paulo Brazil!
Thanks everyone for your support! :) <3 p="">Sierra3>
No comments:
Post a Comment