Monday, August 25, 2014

Native Sun

So I had just left my physical therapy appointment and was feeling GREAT! I needed to go to native Sun and get something for my mom. Feeling really good I realize I just needed to bring in the debit card, so I left my purse in the car. I went inside, got my item and went to the check out line. As I was checking out I was telling the cashier of how great of a day it was. As soon as I bought the item I realized I didn't have my keys. It was at that moment I realized I locked myself out of my car. I left the keys in my purse which I left in my locked car. Since I had my mom's car, I called my dad. It was 10:30 am, and he wouldn't be out of a meeting until 11:30. I called my mom to see if she could find anyone that could bring me the other set of keys. No one was available. In the end, I had to wait for my dad. So I made the best of it.
Mom allowed me to use her card to get breakfast. That lasted me until about 11:15. Afterwards I roamed for a little bit, talked with the staff...then found a make up section with tons of samples. I had fun in there. 
Eventually 12:20 rolled around and my dad arrived with the extra set of keys. Fun day. Leave it to me to lock my keys in the car haha.

No comments: