Wednesday, September 9, 2020

VShred FAIL

 VShred: https://vshred.com/sp/survey/survey-aka1/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=kendago&utm_content=ga1&aff=973063812&ad=40&gclid=Cj0KCQjw-uH6BRDQARIsAI3I-UchpRH0oKJ33G4_wUQWw2xHdBRuaJYm2OYRrn0xthT3y5unsxR2go0aAvKyEALw_wcB


I was on Month 1 Day 2 on the Women's Weightloss VShred Program and was feeling great! My legs were sore from Day 1 but it's the good kind of sore. Day 2 had some great workouts, but because of my dumb decision I got hurt. I didn't have a yoga mat so I decided to use a blanket (whereas I should have just exercised in my room where there is carpet). It ended up slipping out from under me causing my arm to spring up and I landed on my shoulder pretty hard. Always put safety first! This is a great program where I've seen some great results from other ladies, but because of my dumb decision I now have to wait a week or so to get back into it and start over from Day 1! I'm already feeling it in my legs, abs and bottom! I'm excited to get back to using this program! I will be keeping a record and when I get started again. Here's to hoping / praying for a fast recovery! Especially since I'll be flying to Florida on Saturday! Injury happened yesterday (Tuesday).

No comments: