It's SO cool...I just made up two good songs on the piano. I CAN'T wait until I can record them. I'm hoping to sell my music too! When I'm 16, I'm hoping to work at Sonic with my friend Chandra! I hope more friends will work there with me too!
I LOVE ice-skating. I just started doing it again. I met two nice guys there too. They're cool. I went there with Danielle Jenkins, and she got me started ice-skating a lot more. I'm planning on going every Tuesday now with her around 6:30! I'm so siked! I can't wait until I get REALLY good at it! I hope to be able to spin in circles, skate backwards and everything else! For Ice-skating can be the same as dancing, which I love doing!
Another exciting thing that's happened so far in my life, is tennis. My dad and I have started tennis together in the morning. I just learned the basics, and I again can't wait until I'm good at it. I've ALWAYS wanted to do tennis as well! Monday 27'th 2009 was the very first time I even tried tennis. Well, I practiced hitting it against a wall, but I'm glad I practiced it that way first. haha...it wasn't as easy as I thought it would! :D Lol, my hand started getting really sore towards the end. haha. oh well :D I'll take a picture next time and I'll post it on here! And facebook!
I'm going to Mandarin High next year. I'm really nervous since I'm changing schools from Douglas Anderson School of the arts... to a much bigger highschool. Mandarin high...EEP! HELP! wish me luck! I'm weally weally newvous! aka...nervous! ;)
Oh yeah, did I tell you I went to Utah on July 3'rd to 11'th?! Well, I did! I saw my friend Hannah...
I also got to see spencer, who was my 2'nd grade fiance! lol! This is what he looked like in second grade:
Then, here is a picture of him now: It was fun! I actually got to see snow! I haven't seen snow in 7 years! It was funny, when I went ice-skating last time, I saw the ice all shredded up, and it looked like snow, and i was so excited! Crazy me...huh?!
Wanna see some movies I made? Then go to: Hope you enjoy! Pls comment on them...and on this post! Thanks!
Well, if you wanna see anything else I've done, just let me know! I should be uploading some more dancing I've done! Wanna see another picture of me? Well, here ya go! : Oh yeah...my bad...this isn't the end...I went to Girls camp this year, and I was a fourth year, so I braided my hair...literally all of it. Went to a professional though. haha...And, when I took out all my braids...this is what it looked like:
Crazy! Huh?! Look at the full length now It's INSANE! I SO much more like my hair straight! hahaha!
Well, yep. That's about it! Ok...Um...Now here's some better pictures of me!
Well, that's about it folks! Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment