Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired

Oh my goodness...I'm so TIRED! I wake up at 5:00 for tennis. But...I don't think that's it. I mean...I woke up at that time for school last year, and I wasn't even near as tired as I am now. I wonder what the problem is! Oh goodness...lol, tennis is bunches of fun!
Oh, I GET IT! lol, it's because i've been exercising so much, and I haven't done that in so long, that my body has to get used to it again. haha...ok...I think I can work this out. I LOVE tennis, running, and dancing. So, it'll be great! At least I'm not doing a sport that's boring, or something that I'm not interested in! :D
Hey, tennis isn't as easy as you would think it is. hahaha. But, it's BALLS of fun. lol! Well, that's it for now! :D hope to catch ya'll later!

Cya later Alligator!

No comments: