Monday, September 14, 2009

Ice-Skating

Lol, it was TONS of fun ice-skating last friday! I hope I can get my own skates for my birthday! Well, I'll tell u something soo so fun (sarcastic) after u look at the pics!
















Lol, in this next picture, danielle got SPRAYED with ice cause she fell, and everyone slid up to her and sprayed her! lol!


Jason was randomly taking a picture of me!









Here are a couple pictures of Jason and I, it was right when we were about to leave:


Here are a couple pictures of Jason:











This is One of Jasons Friends

Shawn Trying not to get the flash in his eyes:

Here are some BEAUTIFUL sunsets I took on the way to the ice-rink:








Alright, well, it's kinda funny, because I ran into someone when i was going to get off the ice, i fell backwards, and I bonked my head pretty hard on the ice. Well, I was fine then. It just hurt a little bit on the back of my head. But the next day, I was EXHAUSTED! I could barely move I was so tired! Then, on Sunday, when I woke up, I could BARELY MOVE! lol! I was so stiff, and it REALLY hurt! I couldn't even move my kneck an inch! haha! I could barely even walk! lol! So, anyways, I had fun. I also went to Jason's church yesterday! It was TONS of fun! I liked meeting all his friends! I got to see some pretty horsies! I would've taken some pictures, but my dad told me not to bring my camera! oh well! :D Well...anyways, then there's today. I am feeling a WHOLE lot better! I mean, I still wasn't very strong, and it still hurts to turn my kneck. I have to still turn my whole body to look to the side. So, I brought only a folder of what I need for school, and I enjoyed the day as much as I could. God really helped me today! And yesterday as well!

Well, that's all I gotta say! Cya!

No comments: