Ok...on Tuesday, after....during I was doing my homework (was taking a break), I looked in my address book to see if there is someone I could call and talk to that I haven't spoken to in a while. Then, I ran across the name Tyler Baumunk. Do you know who I'm talking about? Tyler is another one of my friends from preschool in Arizona at Bright Beginnings. AAAHHH! I'm so ecstatic! ok... so.... I treid calling their home about five different times. Now, I know I was calling the right number, becuase the answering machine kept coming on saying that I've reached the "Baumunks." So, the last time I tried calling, I just decided to leave a message. While I was leaving it, Tyler's mom picked up. We both said hi. AFterwards, I technacially said, "oh my gosh...ok...my name is Sierra, and...wow...it's been a really long time!" She replied with, "Sierra?! With the long blonde hair? The one who went to Bright Beginnings with Tyler? Yeah, I remember you." This was .... is SO exciting! So cool!!! So I asked if Tyler was there, she said no. Man...she also told me he is a sophmore in High school and a football player. And football is where he was at right then. So, she gave me his cell phone number. (eeeep) She told me to call and leave a voice mail, or give him a text. You know Zach from Arizona? He's another friend from preschool. Well, I tried getting back in touch with him, and I got ahold of his family, but no matter what, he would never reply to me. So, I was nervous that Tyler wouldn't reply or anything so I asked, "Do you think he'll reply?" She replies saying, "Well, he's like any other teenager, and spends most his time on his cell, (or a lot of his time), so he should. I'll tell him about u, and how you called." So that went well. Around 6:45 p.m. I sent him a long text explaining who I was, asking if he remembers me. I was...am...SO excited! Anyways, WAY later that night, around 9:45 p.m. I gotta text from TYLER!!!!!!! Here's the text conversation that we had:
Me: Oh my gosh, this so SO cool! Do you remember me? I'm Sierra with long blonde hair from many many many years ago. I called your home, ur mom picked up, she told me ur cell number, I'm siked! Wow...um...so u play football huh? Awesome! Do you have an email? Facebook? I live in Florida now. I hope you remember me! Can NOT wait to hear back from you! Good luck with football!
Tyler: Sierra?! NO WAY! Of course I remember you. Haha, but I totally enver thot I would hear from you again! This is awesome! :)
Me: Hey, I don't have unlimited txting yet, but, do u have an email or facebook? Oh my gosh! I'm SO SO SO HAPPY! lol, can I call u tomorrow? What time do u get home from school? Do u know what the time difference is? srry 4 all the questions
Tyler: Haha its ok. i dont have an email or facebook but ya you can call me 2moro :D i will be home about 6 30 my time cuz of football but the time difference is 3 hrs
Me: (i accidently deleted what i wrote here, so I'll just give u the basics of what i said) I told him that i found out that i could't call him wednesday, because of my young womens, so i asked if thursday was ok.
Tyler: Haha ok thurdsay cool :) umm I might be able to use my parents email or make my own but idk
Me: (again, I must have deleted it, but i just technically say that that will be cool.
So I called Tyler Thursday night, and NO ONE ANSWERED! I stayed all the way up to 10:00 trying to call him, but he never answered. I was supposed to call him Thursday night at 9:30. Oh well, so I left him a message like two on his home phone. I even tried calling his cell phone. But, nope. I also texted him asking where he was. So anyways, at 11:50 that night he sends me a text saying,
Tyler: Hey im sure your asleep by now but im sorry i missed u call. I forgot we had a game 2day so we dont get home at the same time.
Me: (i replied that message the next day at 6:30 in the morning. lol, it was 3:30 his time. I hope I didn't wake him up! lol) Its ok. Yeah, lol, u woke me up, but i was too tired to reply. But i was very happy u replied. Thanks! Srry if i wake u up. Do u think we could take saturday? Would i need to call u, or could u call me? Jw. Um....reply to this, and ill reply when i get home from school :D
Tyler: Umm ill be home pretty much the first half of the day 2morrow. ( oh yeah, he said i could call him saturday Then I asked him if he'll be home all day saturday. then he replied saying that.)
Then, I asked what time of day I should call, and he replied saying,
Tyler: Morning. So like noon to 3 my time or 3 to 6 your timme would be best. So yeah...that's all that's happened...well,....sort of....lol!
I'll let you know our conversation on Saturday l8r. Cya!
Oh...btw...this is Tyler and me in Preschool at my goodbye party from leaving Chandler Arizona. Btw, that's where I was born!
No comments:
Post a Comment