Hey Everyone! Wow, today has been AWESOME! Alright, well, I had my basketball championships game this morning at 9 a.m. It was GREAT! I haven't gotten a basket all season! I was also barely in the game today. But at 30 seconds to the end of the game and season, I shot the ball from ALMOST a 3 pointer, and it was nothing but net! I GOT IT IN!!!!!!! It was AWESOME! Everyone came up and congratulated me! It was soo cool! I don't think I've ever done anything like that before! I was SO happy! Actually, I prayed that I would be able to do good this game, and that we would have a good game! My mom did too! I didn't know he was going to help us like this! It was supurb! No, we didn't win, but it was awesome! I really enjoyed it! Haha... it was such a suprise to see it go in! everyone was just screaming when it went in! haha!!!! I almost started crying from the shock and excitment in my heart! I was SO happy! My first basket in a game, was the last game (championship) of my first season! I was SOOOO...I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy! Also, two games ago, my dad told me, that if I get a basket, I'll get a prize. so, I hope he keeps his word (which Ik he will)...EEP! I still can't believe I did it! haha!
Man, it's 5:56 p.m right now, and my parents are going to go out on a date tonight, so that means I'm going to be babysitting the kids. But, I'm going to be watching the young woman's broadcast on the computer. so, for all you young women, wondering where I am, because you know it's very important, just know that I AM going to be watching it on the computer tonight! haha! I wouldn't miss it!
Well, I guess I'll talk to you all later! Bye!
P.S. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL SPRINGBREAK!
~Sierra
No comments:
Post a Comment