Sunday, March 21, 2010

Church

Today in church I taught the lesson in Young Womens! It went really good! I just found out that I had to do it for Laura this morning at 10:00 A.m, so according to the late notice, and think it went really well! Idk, you'll have to ask Marti Hamilton, or Zoya Krupt! But I had fun doing so!

My home teachers came over today as well! They gave a really godo lesson! They actually talked about some things I've been thinking and pondering about for a while now. It's quite interesting, lots of things have been giving me answers and surrounding my thoughts lately. But going back to the lesson, it was really nice. It's always nice to have Brother Meyers and Nate over!

Well, tomorrow is a school day. I don't really look forward to it! I can't wait until spring break! Sister Jones is coming down! She moved to New York a while ago, and it's not the same w/o her family here! We miss them a lot! So, it'll be fun when she comes down! too bad her family can't come too! Well, the reason why she's coming down, is because my parents are going on a vacation for the 20'th annerversary! exciting, huh?! I forgot where they're going...lol, but it's somewhere in the mountains! :D

Tats about it! Catcha laterz!

No comments: