As Moroni 7:5 quotes- For I remember the word of God which saith by their works ye shall know them; for if their works be good, then they are good also. Ben is such a caring person, and always thinks of others before himself. Good works is more than just serving someone cookies when they’re not feelings ill…no matter how ironic it may turn out to be. Having the value of good works brings forth charity, which is the pure love of Christ. When Christ was here, all he did was serve and care for others. That’s what I see in Ben. Whenever anyone is ill, needing a friend, sad, confused, or lonely he’s there on the spot.
Benjamin is a young man who has a strong testimony in the gospel. Every time I turn to him for help, he always brings the scriptures in, and prayer. As you all know, 19 is the age that young men of the church go on missions to serve the Lord. In December of 2010, he turned in his papers to go on a mission. He received his mission call to Boise Idaho in the month of January of 2011. He would be leaving on February the 16’th of 2011…tomorrow. With him leaving on his mission, I have the chance to write him and find out all his wonderful adventures he’s able to live. He’s able to create good works which the Lord hath commanded him to do. I am quite proud of him, for no matter the challenges that’ll be given to him, he’s willing to do what the Lord has asked him to do.
Anyone would be lucky to have a friend like this...a friend like Ben.
I'm sitting here...uncertain of what to think or say. Ben is my best friend. I turned to him for anything and everything...and it's hard not having him around anymore. I know he's doing the right thing...but I'm just having a difficult time adjusting. God will surely bless him for his willingness to follow the Lord's commandments. God has helped me adjust a little. I hope he has a splendid time on his mission! I hope I get a letter from him soon!
School has been going great lately too! Oh drats....I almost sneezed...then...it went away..isn't that ANNOYING?!
Well, my school's production of Orpheus and Eurydice is next week on the 24-25'th at 7:30 pm at Mandarin High School 5 dollars at the door. Come watch, you'll enjoy it! I'm a voice!!!!
My mom is in hawaii right now helping my grandpa move here to florida. they will be coming home next week..i think on friday...we'll see. LOL!
Well, night.
1 comment:
Hey, I was born in boise! Cool!
-steven m
Post a Comment