Monday, March 28, 2011

I found this in my drafts

Hey...so what do I do when I don't know where to turn? Jumping on a broken trampoline...climbing a tree which has been burned from a forest fire....
Rain comes pouring down on my already sore and bruised scalp.
The People around me take advantage of my heart, as they push their thoughts in
not noticing how much harm it brings upon my soul.
Drama seems to be in every inch of of my life...so how can I not be expected to push out being a "drama queen" to those who stare at me.
Attention would be nice, but not the kind where tears start to flow out of my rosy eyes.
Hoping and praying for a life with joy and compassion, I can only visit those special moments in my dreams...
Not sure how to put this forth without hurting anyone, or anyone coming at me with the words of, "Why did you post that?" "what were you thinking?" "Communication Sierra!" "Stop acting that way!" And basically, whenever someone has these type of words spitted out at me, all I feel is saying is, "You're not worth it all, just stop it and just do what I have planned for your life." I know, dramatic, and probably way off, but .... I'm a teenager, what do you expect?!
No, it hasn't been the best weekend, and I'm scared to see what this spring break will bring. Wish me luck, and pray for the best if you may. Hope you don't see this as conceited or selfish....
God will help me...and i'm truly grateful for his mercy and kindness. I rely on prayer and his prophets words of the scriptures.

No comments: