Friday, September 12, 2008

ME!


Hey yal! Wouldn't ya like to know about me? My life starts at the time 7:00 a.m, and goes onto highschool the rest of the day. The next day, right at seven, it goes back to the day it was before, and I hear everything I heard the day before, and it keeps going on like that. So, everyday is Thursday to me! (hehehehehe)

Hey! My name is Sierra Thomas. I turned 15 on Oct. 26, and am in 9'th grade this year. I sing, play the piano, dance, and conduct music in church. I love riding horses, and I love my family! Everyone is important to me! On school mornings, I wake up at 5:10, and get ready for the day. At 5:46, I go pick up two of my friends, Laura, and Brady, to go to Seminary. Once we arrive at seminary, we learn wonderful lessons from Brother Warner. Afterwards, I head back home to eat breakfast, then head off to Douglas Anderson School of the Arts High School. Man, is my life crazy at highschool! Gosh. Well, I got some wonderful friends that help me get through! Though, I'm still not used to all the cussing there! Thank goodness for seminary in the mornings to help me keep a good atitude! :-) Wouldn't it be great if the world was just a peace of cake? Well, I guess it would, yet wouldn't. Because, then there would be no purpose in life. Oh well. On my way to school, my dad and I do this thing called punch buggy, and punch bus. It's real fun!
Even though I act really crazy in front of all my friends, I always say that sugar does it to me. (well, it does do it to me sometimes) But the truth is, I just do it to be fun, and to be myself. I don't want people to think I'm weird, just because I am. That's why I say sugar does it to me. (but like I said, it DOES do it sometimes) I don't know why I'm putting this out in public, but maybe it's because I'm too shy to say it myself. I love all my friends, and I just want to fit in with all of them, and be happy. Everyone is great, and I love them all dearly! There is nothing in the world that would make me trade any of them! They all help me feel wanted, secured and loved. Thank you everyone, and I owe all my gratitude to you guys with all my heart! I'm a normal teenage girl, with problems, but many blessings at hand too! I have many talents, that I'm very proud of, and I believe I am a beautiful girl, and I'm trying to raise up my self confidence, to prove to everyone who I am without needing to hide it behind......sugar. ;-)
Here is a video I made of myself. :-) Hope you enjoy! And please don't pass on this secret that you have read here. Please and thank you. Have a nice day!

No comments: