This is my family. There's Papa Don, Mommy Lonni, Daddy Rich, Sierra Kyrschel, Trevor Richard, Julianna Alise, Maxim Levi, and Nicholas Michail Thomas. This picture was on Julianna's Baptism day. Wonderful moment. We adopt Julianna, Maxim and Nicholas from Russia, and we are going to adopt one more someday. Her name is Katya, she is living with her uncle right now in Russia, and when she becomes available, we'll adopt her. I'm 14 turning 15 in October. Trevor is 12, Julianna is 8 turning 9 in November, Maxim is 6, and Nicholas is 4. My grandpa is a Senior.....:-) and my parents, well, they're parent age. hehehehe. Trevor is my biological brother. Our family went from a family of 4, to a family of 7, and someday 8. WOWZERS! It's been a challenge, but it's also been very fun! I wear contacts and glasses, and it's been difficult in some cases, but I've learned to get used to them for so long now. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
No comments:
Post a Comment