This is my mom. She is a wonderful care taker! I love her with all my heart! She always warms your heart whenever you are sad, confused, or trialed. She is an excellent cook! Whenever I have a question, she is willling to listen and reply. Thanks mom! I don't have any movies with just her in it, so I'll just add tons of beautiful pictures that I have of her. Enjoy!
On this picture, it is her birthday, and I was taking pictures of her happy moments.
For this one, we were taking pictures to send to friends a while ago, and don't you think she is georgeous?
I'm not exactly sure where this is, but my mom and I love horses, so I'm sure she had a WONDERFUL time on this trip!
This is one picture that I love of my mom as well! I took it, and it's at the beach at a very beautiful moment. I love my mom, and I wouldn't give her up for ANYTHING in the WORLD! My mom is the best!
Hey, I found a video! Here's the video I made of her, and here are the lyrics that I added:
( talk)
Dear Mom, I love you
I'd like to make a song
That comes straight from my heart
into yours
Please listen Carefully,
For these words,
were meant for you
(sing)
Dear Mother
Thank you
You brought me into the world
You watched over me
through hardships
and pleasures.
You guided me
through the forest
of darkness to the light
Your smile gives
me hopes of strength
Thank you
For alway being there
Your love and strength
gives me
love and kindess
to share with the world
you're always there
for me.
Thank you
thank you
thank you
thank you
for being
my mother
Your beautiful
and strong
and true
I don't know what I'd do without you
Through all the things that you do for me
She just had her birthday, and she got lots of presents! Here is are some poems I made just for her:
1.
Mommy I love you,
Mommy I do.
There's nothing that can make me
stop loving you
You show me love
That's just like a dove
You show me kindness
which unfolds my blindness.
Mother
Is there a rather
in my blabberyness?
I am sometimes confused
and then sometimes I'm excused.
But what chucks me most
that there has not been one ghost
since my mother is near.
I love you momy
I'm glad your in my family.
2.
Mommy, it's true,
I don't really make great stew.
But YOU do!
In order to be perfect,
I will respect, and not reject.
I willl show you love,
that's as clean as a white dove.
With your smiles so clear,
I'm sure we're going to have a great year.
Your gentle hands calm all the lands.
Thanks for being dad's wife,
so that I now have a life.
This birthday to you today,
makes this, a beautiful,
wonderful and special day.
I love you,
and happy birthday!
3.
Mommy I love you
Mommy I do
I'm so glad that you love me too
4.
Mother your words, are my candlestick.
They lead me to my, my heart of love.
I know that someday, you will see that
Your teachings you gave to me,
has paid off so much.
Thank you for all that you do for me
I love you so much.
No matter what,
that light won’t blow out.
You show me the way.
For you are my mother dear.
And mothers never blow out
of their love of light.
They show comfort to all they know.
Without doubt, you are my mother.
I know that you are my family mother
You show me how I can be
I know that I can see my future because of you
You show me the right path I can take.
You show me how I can react toward my feelings too.
Thank you for all that you do for me.
I thank you for being my mom.
LOVE YOU MOM!
That's about it.
Here's One more video I made of her:

No comments:
Post a Comment