Monday, October 26, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OH MY GOSH!!! THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!

1. Woke up with everyone singing happy birthday to me
2. Got ready (make-up and cute outfit)
3.got a delicious omlette, 4 pieces of bacon, cantalope and toast for breafast with non pulp orange juice! :D
4. watched some tv for a little bit
5. went to the public library
6.went to the mall and hung out with Chelsea until 2:00. we tried on shoes, ate, went to bath and body works, and tried many beautiful clothes on!
7. Went to the Movie Theaters and watched, "Cloudy with a chance of Meatball" which was ADORABLE!!!! Both Chelsea and I had fun laughing and crying during that movie.
8. Went to publix for my mom
9.came home
10. played piano for a while
11. watched some more tv
12. ate a DELICOUS DINNER!!! Steak, mashed potatoes with gravey, green beans and some pop. YUM!
13. On computer now. Later, I'm gonna have 16 tickles (we do tickles instead of spankings), and open my presents! YAY!


I'm soooo happy to be sixteen! it's kinda strange! I can start group dating now! haha. I'll get my liscence if i keep my grades at A's and B's. And, when we get the money for insurance! :D

EEEP!!!!! SIXTEEEN!!!! EEEEEP! LOL

bai!

No comments: