Oh my GOSH. Today, in my world history class, there was a big bloody fight, as you can probably tell from the title of this entry. Well, I was sitting down doing my work, listening to my i-pod, and all of a sudden, i see this kids punching each other, going over, through, and under desks, knocking lots of 'em over, and messing up the top of the teacher's desk too. i was so freaked out. well, my teacher comes out of her little office (which is in the portable), and she freaks out. because in her room, all she heard was, "BOOM BOOM BOOM" ya know? Well, she sees what's happenin, freaks out, makes sure EVERYONE was on the side of the room that the fight wasn't on, (poor teacher), and she told us like 5 times to push the security botton, which we did! But, it turned out to be broken! So, the teacher had to call security with her cell phone! Um...eventually, the fight ended...that's when the teacher said, "now break it up." Now, do u really think it was over...well, to one of the kids, it was. But the other one said, "NO..." or something like that, and walks over, and punches the kid in the face. Which, started more of the fight. But, there was blood everywhere, desks everywhere, punching everywhere. oh my GOSH! I felt so sick to my stomach watching this. When I saw that they were about to do some more punching, and QUICKLY turned away, and did NOT watch a thing! But when the fight was FINALLY done...and I turned around, the one kids' nose (the one that said, "NO,") was bleeding VERY bad! Then...the other kids' mouth was bleeding a lot too! It was so nasty! And..there was LITERALLY blood EVERYWHERE! Blood on the floor, desks, seats, walls, yeah....YUCK! And guess what?! IT WAS ALL OVER BEING TOLD ABOUT UGLY CLOTHES AND AN IPOD!!!!!!!!
I was shaking so bad. I have NEVER been near ANYTHING like that before...OR seen! I can't even stand watching them in movies / t.v! I wasn't physically hurt, but i was emotionally torn. I was so scared! I was shaking like crazy, VERY light-headed, sick to my stomach, crying...everything. It was a disaster! I txted Laura, Brady and my Dad. My drenalin was going SO bad! My dad and I planned out us meeting during lunch. So, when he came, I gave him a big hug, and I'm so grateful for my friends in that class! They really helped me get passed it all! Megan Bishop was kind enough to go with me to the main office to go with my dad! Um...but yeah, i gave him a really big hug, and Megan helped explain everything! I called my mom, and told explained everything to her, for my dad told her about it. It's gotta be hard to be a mom, and hear about a fight that your child was really close to, or maybe even in! But, yeah...I was much better after all of this talking to my parents and my friends! I feel pretty bad for Mrs. Givens too! She was really scared!
Well, that's what happened today in my history class! It was very scary!
No comments:
Post a Comment