HEY EVERYONE!!! Well, Wednesday was a quite interesting day. Technically all day, i was SO tired, had no energy, and was bored all day. Well, until drama class anyways. haha. We did some pantomimes! those were fun! Now, after school I had drama club. THAT WAS A BLAST!!!! Oh my gosh, it was so much fun! Alright, so this guy comes to help teach how to do a really good job at improvising. That was a blast! I did a scene, and I think I did pretty good...idk...haha. Other people said i did, so yeah. haha.
At mutual last night, it was a BLAST! I really enjoyed the games that were played! It was awesome! We played Anteaters against ants, and lol, I forgot the name of the other two, but all of them were SO much fun!
Then, I stayed up to about 11:20 doing homework. haha. So, haha...no biggy. Catcha later alligator!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment