I'm lost in what to think. I'm figuring out I'm not wanted in my short girl jeans. Embarressment occurs on more than one occassion. Highschool years, the challenges given, and peers surrounding, I search for adult clothing. Increasing in weight, as I watched the arrow go to higher numbers, I wonder if this change is worth it. Reading my past, predicting my future, dreams of jokes, and dreams of fantasies overtake my thoughts. Regrets come, tears of discomfort. Friends turn away as the day turns to night. Dissaster flows all around and no heart beats for perfection and success. Rated R movies forbidden, yet rated r lives are lived. Hair down to my rear, eyes blue as day, heart full of sorrow, yet hope will one day take over.
SKT
Just to let you know, this is NOT about my weight
1 comment:
A lot of this would apply to me too. Good job.
-Steven
Post a Comment