Wow, I can't believe it's already 2011! It's crazy! In a year I'll graduate highschool. How freaky! School started again today. I woke up at five, got all ready for school, with my light bulb blowing out, but I had my cell phone light guiding the way. Luckily, I had picked out my clothes the night before; I got my ipod, and went to exercise on my exercise bike. that went for about 7 minuets. School went great on the first day back! Seminary did as well. I'm almost done with my journal that I started on the fifth of december! Can you believe it?! I'm almost to my 16'th journal!!! EEP! I'm excited, for my new drama teacher seems interesting. Also, I'm making up a new dance to Jason's In my Head. Can't wait to finish it up!

Well, that's about it for now. Happy New Year everyone!
P.s, my grandpa is moving here at the end of the month, and tomorrow is my dad's birthday. January 4'th. Wish him happy birthday next time you see him! <3 And I have Yw's tomorrow night. So weird how it's on tuesdays now.
Anyways, Sierra Logging off.
Night ya'll. that's right...I'm southern...western turned to southern...scary...
~Sierra
No comments:
Post a Comment