Saturday, January 16, 2010

1-16-10

Hey everyone! well, this morning there was a basketball game! It went great! Our ward won at 17 to 4. It went wonderful! I wish I could have played with them, but from the injury of my knees, I couldn't. But they did GREAT!

Now, this morning, i feel TERRIBLE! Ugh, I'm starting to get sick and it's REALLY annoying! I'm coughing like crazy, my throat really hurts, and my nose and ears are all plugged up. I gargled with salt water a lot this morning and after the game! I slept like 2 hours today when i got home. Then, my family went bowling, and since i wasn't feeling good, and i just woke up, i didn't go. I LOVE bowling, and i couldn't go. I was SO sad! I mean, my family would've taken me if i wanted to, but i did NOT feel good. Life is SO not fair! well, at least i was able to have a nice lunch w/o having to race. I just rested on the couch watching t.v. But to tell the truth, i really actually did enjoy the time alone. I mean, i LOVE spending time with my family and all, but it's nice getting some time alone.

I love my parents and my family. They're so wonderful to me. Sure, we may have our times, but who doesn't? I just want to let everyone know, that they are wonderful, and I wouldn't replace ANYONE for from! Not even the world! They are my family and my life! I love them with all my heart! I love my mom, my dad, Trevor, Julianna, Maxim and Nicholas, all my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and all of the above! I love all my friends too! I hope you ALL have a WONDERFUL day!

No comments: