Thursday, January 7, 2010

Basket-ball

I LOVE basketball! It is SO awesome! Ok...so, I go there all nervous! I've NEVER played before...and I was so scared, because I am NOT good in groups!haha

Ok...so, about 30 minuets before I went, I practiced shooting hoops in te basket outside my house.I did ok. But, the time finally came to go to practice.

Well, i get there, and i practice free throws with Dayna miller. Later on, once everyone gets there, we learn some stretches, warm ups, and then the game is on!

It was SO much fun! I learned how to block, travel with the ball, shoot the ball etc. it was AWESOME!!! they didn't really include me much in the actual pretend game. Bummer, ik. lol...but i got to watch

It started at 6:30 pm, and we went to about 8. When the game was over 6 of us stayed. So, we played a small game. Three on each side. I was with Zoya and Jesse. Laura was with .... Tassji...and i 4got who else. lol. Anyways, it was AWESOME!!! I was racing back and forth, blocking VERY good, and oh my gosh..it was just the BEST!!! At the end of it, my head was SO hot! It was burnin, and my face was redder than a ripe tomatoe! oh my GOSH!! but i was SO happy! i had the time of my LIFE! lol. I sure hope the game on Saturday is just as good!

When I got home, I wanted to play it again outside, but one, it was too dark, and i hw to finish, and it was way too cold outside. Oh man...I REALLY wanna go out there and play! haha! Anyways, tomorrow hopefully William will be able to teach me some more skills on the game! Wish me luck! cya!

No comments: