Friday, January 1, 2010
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!
It's 2010 BABY!!! alright!!!! this is AWESOME!!! I went to my church's new years dance last night, and it was BEAST!!! I was SO much fun!!!! I had tons of fun hanging out with my friends!!! Danielle, Laurel, Elizabeth, Amber, Bryson, Alex and Jason. it was AWESOME!!! I got to dance with Alex and Brennen. It was awesome!!! They did musical chairs, hola hoopin, lol...and yeah, haha.. and they also had this bead competition, that if you say no, you have to give your beads to the other person. Then, the person with the most beads in the end....i...guess gets a prize or something! haha! But yeah. lol! It was fun! My feet were KILLING me in the end though! haha! But, I still can't believe it's a double digit number now for the year! it's crazy man! Well, I guess that's all I gotta say for now! Catcha later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment