Saturday, August 29, 2009

Highschool

wow...highschool is GRRRRREAT! I got the BEST teachers, great friends and everything! I even got back in contact with a lot of my friends from elementary school and chorus from seventh grade! I'm SO happy!
First period I have biology. My teacher is great, and I've made two good friends in there. We looked at some lab stuff the other day. it was cool!
Second period I have chorus. I LOVE chorus. We're learning how to sight read the solfege. It's SO pretty listening to everyone's tone. It's all girls! I wasn't able to get into chamber choir..but hopefully I will be able to next year!
Third period I have World History...which is WAY out in the portables! lol...but I LOVE this teacher! She really is awesome! She teaches us something at the very beginning of class...then she lets us have the rest of the period free. It's SO sweet! But I was able to study for my test the whole class yesterday...and I understand and memorized almost everything i need to know! I'm so happy!
Fourth period I have Math. It's pretty cool! we made a cool design doing graphing last class! It was awesome! She's a really nice teacher!
Fifth period I have French. I'm learning alot! not only about the language, but about France, Paris, and a lot of that stuff! It's really cool! I really like it!
Sixth Period I have Drama. You have to be in the club to do the actual plays, and tryout for it...but drama class really helps people be ready to perform, and all! Lol, my whole drama class now knows i'm mormon. If you want to know how...talk to me in person, or on the phone or something like that. I don't feel like typing it all out!
Seventh period I have Honors English. It's actually pretty sweet! I love my teacher, and I got some good friends in there. I saw Sean in there too! From Fourth grade! It's SO cool. So, we got back in contact with numbers and emails and all. So, that was pretty cool! She explains things very well too!
I have four periods a day. on A- Day I have three periods. the Frist three, then my seventh period. On B - Day I have the next three, then my seventh period again. Cool, huh?! so, yep!

I LOVE school!

No comments: