Thursday, August 20, 2009

Washington Monday

Monday - We went hiking in the tiny mountain, saw a big bridge, went on it, AMAZING view. Then, afterwards, we went to the beach, and we walked a while. We also saw this big sand cliff, so my family and I climbed it. I ran out of breath. haha.
Also...we saw this house built out of the logs on the beach. it was AMAZING! Here's a picture of it:

Also, here's a picture of the beach there:

It was so awesome..there were wild berries there, and they were DELICIOUS! Here's a picture of me holding them for proof that there r some there. haha:


Alright, now for night time, we went to another of my mom's friends' house and we had dinner there. Hammburgers, corn on the cob (YUM!), lots of fruite and yummy pasta. We jumped on the trampoline, and i had a fun time hanging out with their daughter Maddie! She's an awesome girl! I played my piano pieces for them, and then Maddie played her clarinet for us. she plays it very well! I can't even get a sound out of a clarinet! haha!

No comments: