Sunday, August 16, 2009

Washington on Sunday Afternoon and Evening

Sunday Afternoon and evening- Well then...it sure was fun meeting my mom's old boyfriend! His name is Mark. He's so much fun and exciting. Mom and him had some awesome adventures when they were younger! He has an AWESOME bike! It's really cool! I really shouldn't be on right now...i got to go to bed...so just real quick. Went to beach / park to meet him,
talked for forevor....stayed there for a long time more and had a picnic lunch. Then went on a LONG drive. Saw an airport...place where my mom used to live (she lived all over washington!) then saw a park / lake...stopped there...enjoyed it a little, then started heading back home. Was a beautiful sunset. I got a cool pic of it and the trees! I became a photographer from my mom! She used to be a professional. Lol...my mom just came in and saw me on the computer...then took a picture. Just when I was talking about photography! haha! She saw I was writing in my blog, laughed then walked out. This house is AMAZING! The "library" or aka the well,...no library...it has TONS of books in here, but it is kinda a small room, and it has a nice little desk right here.





Alright...So...as you can see...this entry isn't just about today and what we did. I got TONS of pictures of this whole trip! It's great! But kinda funny, because I took a lot of pictures of well...me! Idk y, but whenever I'm bored, i just start taking pictures of myself...so...if you ever just seeing me doing that...one...it's because i'm bored....or two...I just feel like taking a picture of myself...or three....well, y can't i?! haha!

I wish I had an upstairs in my house in florida! that would be SO awesome! I love having two levels in the house!


Man...I miss all my friends in Florida. I wish I could go back right now! I miss ice-skating...I miss sleeping in without being waken up for an activity that day...I miss summer. Summer is only a couple more days! Then rotten highschool starts..and I'm SCARED to DEATH because I'm starting a new school! I need help!!!! Someone help me!!!! Protect me!!! lol...Well, idk...I wish I could call one of my friens and talk to them on the phone right now! Whatev.

Well, i guess I should probably run! Catcha later alligator!
ok wait...this picture you see below...ISN'T washington. It's a picture from Aulstrailia...or..however u spell it. haha! I found it from a picture log my mom had! Hope you like it!

No comments: