Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Washington from Monday - Wednesday Aug. 10-12, 2009

Monday - We leave around 11:00, I drive from my house to the airport from the time 11:13-11:55. It was fun! My family was very loud in the car. well, lol, until we turned the t.v on in there. When we got to the airport, we waited about 15 minuets then got onto our airplane. We rode about 42 minuets until we got to the atlanta georgia, then waited FOUR STINKIN HOURS until our next plane ride! All the rides were full, and the only one we were able to get on, was in four hours! We got there at 2:10, then got on the plane around 6:40. it was crazy. At least my mom brought the game yahtzee, so we played a little of that, watched a movie we rented from the airport, and i slept a little. haha. But everyone was so grateful once we got onto the plane. We watched some movies....Dad and Trevor watched the new Star Trek...Julianna and I watched The Hannah montana movie....and the two little boys watched Monsters and Aliens..or something like that. haha. So yeah. I guess my mom didn't watch a movie. *shrug*. When we got to Seattle washington (after four more hours...but from the plane ride), we got there around 1:00 A.M Florida time, and 10:00 Seattle time. Yes, Florida is three hours ahead. So, everyone was tired. Well, everyone but me. I was used to staying up pretty late. So, we all finally got a hotel room, and went to bed around 3:00 in the morning Florida time.

Tuesday: (which was yesterday), We all woke up kinda late seattle time, got everything packed into the car, and headed off to go see my mom and dad's first house. It used to be a bright blue, but now it's a chocolate chip mint green. EEEWWW! haha. ;) then, we went to the cemetary to look for my great great great grandpa and grandma. We could find them, so the front office gave us a thing to poke around in, and we found them all buried below the grass. So we dug up their grave stones, and brought them back up so peaople could see them! Afterwards we went to get our house that we're staying in, and it's GEORGEOUS! oh my gosh it's amazing! Then, my family and I went to go see my friend Erin and her family. Her older brother Sean is getting married to this very beautiful woman named Allison. But she goes by allie. She's very fun and energetic, and is a GREAT dancer! Actually, lol, the whole family is very energetic! We had lasagna, salad, and some garlic bread. We also had a sparkling cider. (no alchahol!) It was superb! Erin was REALLY nice. She used to be a tom-boy, and i felt really awkward around her, (5 years ago, when i was ten), but now...it was awesome, we like...sinked into each other! It was sweet! After dinner, i played them my two new best pieces on the piano. The first one i played, was the piece with no lyrics. The one i added onto facebook. I still need help finding a name for it. Then, I played the song with lyrics, which i named, "Dear Friend". It was great! Then, everyone cleared the living room, and everyone learned how to ballroom dance. Well, sort of. It was like waltzing, but it wasn't the waltz. haha. oh well. :D It was fun watching everyone dance. I danced once with my dad. But I had gotten SO tired! For, this was the second night I stayed up really late. About three o'clock or four o'clock florida time again. I can do it once, but NOT twice in a row. no way hosey!

Wednesday- And today, we went to the market place, and it was AWESOME! We got some four pound Samon for only $8.50!!!!! That's SUPER cheep! It was funny, it was orignally 6.99, but I was so excited that it was kinda cheap, and i got REALLY excited, started screeching, and the guy said, "I will give it to her for only
4.99." It was AWESOME!

Thursday - Tomorrow we're gonna go on a farry....so we gotta wake up around 7:00 seattle time. So, wish us luck on waking up..meaning...i gotta go to bed now! :D So, nighty night! Sweet dreams! I'll tell you all about this adventure later! Let me know what ya think!



Talk to ya later alligator! Bye!

No comments: