Thursday, August 20, 2009

Washington Tuesday

Tuesday - OK..On this day..We all woke up kinda early, like 7:00, then went on the ferry to go to some flower farms. We first went to the violet farms. AMAZING! here are some pictures of me in the flowers:

We picked some black berries there too. there were a lot of sour ones. ha ha. Alright...after all of this, we went to another flower farm. Check out these pictures of me, Trevor, Julianna and maxim, and just some very beautiful flowers:

After all of this, my family and I went canoeing. We FINALLY went! Oh my gosh...ok..so the first time...we're going canoeing! Well, didn't end up doing it. Second time.."we're actually going canoeing today!" Didn't do it. We NEVER DID IT! Well, I can FINALLY say we did! HA! Ok..So, here are some pictures of it:

It was VERY chaotic trying to get back. We were late for meeting with some of my mom's and dad's old friends and we had to RUSH AGAINST the STRONG current! It was CRAZY!
So, after we went back to the house and changed, into something clean, We went to meet the Hawes. They were great! the parents came and ate dinner with us at a mexican resturaunt which was absolutely delicious. Then, we went to the ice-rink to see Tanner. He was trying out for the Hockey Team. Too bad we were too late to see him try out. So, he came out, we met him. Nice guy. Then, we all went for ice-cream at well...um...I FORGET THE NAME! nuts..lol. oh well, well we went and ate ice-cream, and mom had a serbert. My brother and I and Janet (mom) had birthday cake ice-cream in a waffle cone. I don't know what everyone else got. Well, actually, Julianna got carmel ice-cream, and it turned out disgusting, so i gave her mine. Now lets see..oh yeah, I talke to Tanner a lot, and he's a pretty awesome guy! He's turning seventeen in Ocotber......fifth? lol. idk. But that was cool, he has his OWN CAR! Which looks REALLY nice! Plays hockey since he was four...doesn't really just ice-skate...Likes to waitboard. (spelling), and yeah. Here's a picture of his family, the two guys, then Trevor and Tanner:

No comments: