Thurssday - I had a REALLY bad tummy ache! I could barely move! Finally dad gave me a blessing and I was better for most the rest of the day! We headed off to the ferry around eight o'clock. I was really tried from the pain! I took some pictures, then was really tired, so I fell asleep on the inside bench. They were cushioned. When we got to the island, we ate some Taryaki chicken, white rice and some salad. Then, we got to the forest and were about to play Frisbee Golf, but right when we were in the middle of the forest, it DOWNPOURED! LOL! We got to experiance a rainforest storm! haha! :) So, we rushed back into the car and drove to some stores, then back onto the ferry boat. By now, my stomach started acting up again. The chamomile tea and the tilonal I'd taken right before the blessing had worn off, but God was still helping me through out the day! I'm so very grateful to him! Well, that's the end of Thursday basically!
Friday- (written from my journal on friday) "Well, I'm feeling MUCH better today! In fact, I took a shower this morning, which felt REALLY nice, and afterwards mom and I went to the lunch in for Allie and Sean's wedding. Was GREAT! I met a lot of new people old and young! lol....Everyone was SO nice! one lady I talked to for most the afternoon was Lisa. She is from Scotland, but is orignally Irish. Her husband is originally Scotish. She has a VERY strong accent! I talked to her about...well, basically....EVERYTHING! hahaha! Lol. Lunch was DELICIOUS! We had Salmon with some yummy fruits in a salad with delicious dressing. The cup-cakes afterwards were great too! Later, well, right now, we're about to go canoing too! oh yeah...we just went and saw the couple's newly bought house too! ADORABLE! So old fashioned! haha! It's awesome! They even have a LARGE Weeping Willow in the back! BEAUTIFUL! Trevor is really sick today! He can barely speak...sort of threw up....and very tired! Poor boy! I feel bad for him! It's awesome, I look so cool right now! My hair looks all teenage flossy and flingy, and crazy! It also looks great my my sunglasses in my hair! ;) My black sort of tight shirt looks great, and my kinda tight and long jeans! haha! AWESOME!" ...............(later that night)......"Well, it turned out that we didn't go canoeing today like we expected. WE went to one of my parents old friends' house. It was AWESOME! We ate dinner there with the dad and mom (btw, family is mormon too!) Sean (14), and Jordan (12). I played the piano afterwards. Then, Sean left for a friends' house. I played the piano some more. I found two scores I've been looking for...for FOREVOR! ICanon in D major and the EFY medly! I was SO happy...but..then the scanner didn't work...so now i gotta find it all over again!!! :( Late on when everyone was talking or upstairs playing, I was playing the piano whe Anna walked in. She is seventeen. She just got home from work. She walks in, walks across the room, about to go into a different room, looks back, sees me and says ""So, you must be the girl close to my age."" That was the moment I met one of mhy new good friends! She was totally sweet! We laughed about a lot of stuff together and we have so much in common! She has a great personality, is great with kids and is bundles of fun! It was great, we went onto facebook and became friends right away! She sure does have bundles of energy! haha...for her and my younger brothers were attacking each other! lol! It was nice making a new good friend! Tomorrow...we're going canoeing for SURE! bye...."
Saturday - now, today is saturday. So, lol, i'm finally up to date! :) Alright...so..this morning was the wedding. Well, I got all ready in my pink dress, that took FOREVOR to iron. In fact, it was IMPOSSIBLE TO iron! When we were all finished...it STILL had SOME kind of good rinkles in it. oh my gosh! haha! So, I got all ready..makeup, hair, dress, shoes...then I looked at myself in the mirror, and I did NOT like what that dress made me look like! I looked like an old lady! no offense to those old ladies out there, but...I'M STILL YOUNG! lol. So, I came up to my mom, and told her about it (so much for the hard work at ironing. haha) and luckly I brought another BEAUTIFUL black dress that very sparkily...but the bad news was...i didn't bring any shoes to go along with it. haha. So, I put the dress on..the nighlongs...and mom gave me some black sandles. haha. didn't really quite match the dress..but it was MUCH better than that strange pinkish dress! So, I put different makeup on to match this outfit, redid my hair, then headed off to the wedding. It was VERY beautiful! It was about an hour long..then came the reception. That was tons of fun! We went there, socialized and took picutures for a while, had dinner, DELICIOUS....people spoke, then the dancing began. then...during some of it...Sean (the groom) took this thing of Allie's (bride) leg...and threw it into the crowd. I don't really know what it was called, but..yeah. lol. It was fun! Trevor (my biological thirteen year old brother) had his FIRST dance, with Erin Kelly! Erin is the daughter of Sue (my mom's highschool friend!). I danced a couple of dances with my little brothers nicholas and maxim, then one dance with my dad. But, none of them were slow dances. They were all fun. I think there was at least 2 slow dances though. :) poor dad...when we were dancing, he got his foot stepped on by a really tall girl! :( lol, well, good thing is, he's fine now, and it was a loud song, so now one really heard him scream. ahaha. After they left, and then my family left, we went for a drive, saw some of my mom's old houses, and old air-port which she learned to fly in, which is now turning into a park...then saw another old friend of hers. They were both really cute! Fun too! Well, that's about it! It's been a fun and long day! I'm ready for bed! It's 11:10 p.m. right now, so I'm gonna head off for bed. oh yeah, as u noticed...lol, we never went canoeing! lol. Well, catcha later!
No comments:
Post a Comment